WHAT I DID...
This week I used Photoshop to overlay images onto the letters of my name. For example, I did a mall parking lot, earth from space, animal, material, and nature overlay.
WHAT I LEARNT...
What I learned this week is how to overlay an image onto another. First, you have to add the first layer. For me, I added the letters of my name (first name) which had the image mall parking lot on it. I merged all the letters together so that they were attached and then I clicked ctrl and then thumbnail to highlight the layer. This next part was trickier for me to learn. Hide only the letter layer. this should have highlighted your letters on top of the image. Now highlight everything except the letters, this should highlight the background photo. hit delete and then you are done! lastly, I learned how to put a photo or change the background colour of my blog. To change the colour, go to HTML and copy <div style="background: lime;"> changing lime to any colour you want. (ex. chocolate, coral, orange, pink.) To change the background photo to a photo copy
<div style="background:url (this is where you put you photo url);background-size:cover;">
This week I used Photoshop to overlay images onto the letters of my name. For example, I did a mall parking lot, earth from space, animal, material, and nature overlay.
WHAT I LEARNT...
What I learned this week is how to overlay an image onto another. First, you have to add the first layer. For me, I added the letters of my name (first name) which had the image mall parking lot on it. I merged all the letters together so that they were attached and then I clicked ctrl and then thumbnail to highlight the layer. This next part was trickier for me to learn. Hide only the letter layer. this should have highlighted your letters on top of the image. Now highlight everything except the letters, this should highlight the background photo. hit delete and then you are done! lastly, I learned how to put a photo or change the background colour of my blog. To change the colour, go to HTML and copy <div style="background: lime;"> changing lime to any colour you want. (ex. chocolate, coral, orange, pink.) To change the background photo to a photo copy
<div style="background:url (this is where you put you photo url);background-size:cover;">
No comments:
Post a Comment