Tuesday, 9 February 2016

friday post

WHAT I DID THIS WEEK...

In the first week of computers I made a blog and did some Photoshop projects. While making the blog, I made an image gadget with a witty comment to follow. For the first Photoshop project I found photos on the internet then cut out letters of my name. I also made a Dropbox account.

WHAT I LEARNT...

For "my predicted grade" I learned how to find a GIF on the internet and then how to paste it. I also learned how to make a link list on the side of my blog. I learned how to make a table for my images of my letters and to make adjustments on the size and height. While making the letters, I learned how to clean up my letters. for example, Ctrl + thumbnail = highlight
Ctrl + D = unhighlight
Ctrl + Z = undo
Ctrl + ALT + Z = many undos
Ctrl + X =cut
Ctrl+ A = select all
Ctrl + V =paste
and lastly, I learned how to change the background colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment