This game is very intense. To create a good working colony you must first start building the base. Starting with the oxygen tank. This is SUPER important as your workers need oxygen to survive. Then start creating other things like a solar panel (for energy in the day time), a water extractor, a food canteen, and a dorm. You add things inside as well to survive. for example, beds in the dorm. Other important things to add is a bio lab (to grow food), a lab (help create medicine etc.), a sick room, and wind turbines. This is the beginning of a good colony. Next and last, build a mine for ore and create a landing pad for others. Here is my beginning. (tutorial)
The tutorial, in my preference was better than the walk thru. During a tutorial, you can play the game to see how it works and it might help you remember how to use it. While watching, it can be hard to know how or when he did something and like me I would have to pause every second. I wouldn't do anything different yet as I have only done the tutorial as well as I have done nothing wrong yet. i don't have any tips yet but in my next post I should have begun building my base.






No comments:
Post a Comment