It took me five tries before I finally survived a night. It wouldn't have taken me this long if I had not forgot to build the airlock. First, I built the oxygen generator, water extractor and the solar panel. Next, I built the airlock and the power collector and wind turbine. These are mandatory to survive a night. I then started building the dorm and the canteen, which are next on the most important scale. I've added a few more things like the sick base, bio lab, lab, control center and a telescope along with things on the inside. I feel as though I am more conservative than aggressive with my choices because I want to survive longer. Other than survival, in this game my goal is to get as many people in my colony and the base to grow and grow. I have not had many milestones yet aside from my people dying from lack of oxygen when I forgot to build the airlock. I enjoy this game a lot, it makes you think of what your choices and consequences can do and if you don't do one thing right all your people could die. This really makes you think. Strategies for this game is quite simple, don't die. My choices for this game has lead (so far) my people to survive. Although food was running low at one time so I was quite afraid they might die. This shows how my choices can consequence my people greatly.
In this photo a sand storm was going on, but this is the progress I have made today.

No comments:
Post a Comment